Homemade Coconut Creme Pie Larabar Recipe
Tastes exactly like the real thing but much easier on your pocket! Makes 4 delicious raw vegan, gluten-free, and diary-free bars full of healthy fats and fiber.
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup dried dates
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a food processor, process the almonds, cashews, dates, and coconut flakes.
- If you don’t have a food processor, chop the ingredients into small pieces and put it in the blender.
- Put the ingredients in a bowl. Add almond milk and olive oil.
- Knead the “dough” with your hands, mixing the almond milk and olive oil thoroughly.
- Shape the bars into any shape and size that you want.
- Wrap the bars in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours. Enjoy!